Posted On 3/21/2015 by Team iCynosure.
Saturday, March 21, 2015
We humans don’t realise that it is so simple to be happy… our happiness quotient is in our very own hands. But we look in the wrong places and miss all the happiness that comes to hug us with open arms. I sometimes feel so elated being happy with the little things that I experience, that I share it everywhere.
So here is what makes me happy, little things that boost my mood. I know the meaning and avenues of happiness differ to people, but maybe just maybe we find that one common thing that makes you and me happy at the same time and makes our inner sunshine shine on us.
- I love to doodle though I hardly get the time now; but whenever I do I feel very happy.
- I love my princess and I feel happy whenever I look at her, whenever I hold her, whenever I cuddle her. In short everything about my #PrincessHeer makes me happy.
- I love it when my husband surprises me with grand gestures. More than the gestures, the thought behind the surprise the efforts and the love makes me happy.
- I love it when I receive personalized gifts. Just a tiny little thought that makes the regular into the unique makes me happy.
- I love to express myself through my writings and when I’m appreciated for my writings by people whose work I admire, it makes me happy.
- I love to express my emotions through my poetry and when I pen down something that I want to read time and again, I feel happy.
- I love to work with a diverse group of people and when we create magic together, I feel happy.
- I love my life, everything that has happened to it and most importantly the man who has made all the difference. Every moment I get to spend with him makes me happy.
- I love cricket and cannot resist when the game is on whichever team is playing. However when Indian wins it makes me happy.
- I love it when my little one bring out qualities in me that I never thought I possessed. Her little teachings help me be a better person and that makes me happy.
- I love the nomadic life, moving from place to place; exploring the local life and living the life of my dreams. Every opportunity I get to travel makes me happy.
- I love the fact that I’m a woman, I love the fact that I like to dress up and I love the fact that my pictures are good. So when a brand approaches me to part of their campaign and pampers me it makes me happy.
- I love the outdoors, the greens and the breeze in my hair. Whenever my hectic schedule offers an opportunity as such I grab it with both hands to make myself happy.
The last week of 2014 has been very special for me… I went back to my roots to bring in the New Year and that’s how I want to begin my 20...
Being a new mom comes with a plethora of experiences and emotions. Around-the-clock feeding, new moments to click every day, sleepless n...
Osaka, Japan's commercial capital, is a large port city on the island of Honshu. Known for its business opportunities along with a heri...
Accessories & More App Review Asian Paints Auto Launch & Test Drive Baaya Design Beauty Blogger Bollywood Beauties Book Hotels Online Book Review Celebrity Spotting Cheap Online Fashion Stores Colgate Decor Tips Diwali Series Everyday Fashion Facecare Fashion Blogger Fashion Shows Film & Entertainment Film Review Financial Planning Financial Security Hair & Beauty HDFC Health & Wellness Himalaya Herbal Home & Living Home Décor Horlicks India Travels Indian Fashion Designers Infographics InterContential Holiday Group Jakson Inns Lava Mobiles LeEco Mobiles Levis Lingerie Shopping Luxury Fashion LYF Mobiles Malaysia Tourism Mobile Launch Mobile Review Myntra Online Shopping Parenting Pearl Academy Pepe Jeans Junior Pepe Jeans Kids Product Review Rann Utsav Relationships Reliance Digital Service Review Shopback India Skincare Staycation Style Guide Things To Do In & Around Mumbai Travel Blogger Travel Guide Triumph India Urban Clap Website Review